Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 21, 2011

This year we have a 2nd grader and a Kindergartner!! Nilla has entered the 2nd grade and continues to enjoy school! Cecillia has now entered the big girl school world and has started Kindergarten! She is loving each day (though tired at the end of the day understandably!). That leaves lots of one on one time for Holton and myself!

Other than school we are keeping busy with dance for the girls! Nilla is on 4 different competition teams this year so she will be very busy with practice during the week and 3 competitions! Cecillia has also started dance this year and is having fun meeting new friends and learning dance moves!

Holton continues to grow and I am hoping to get him into gymnastics this year! His vocabulary is growing daily I think! I always surprised at what new words/sentences he is able to say each day!

Trevor and I are having fun learning what each new stage of parenthood brings! Trevor is very busy with work which is such a blessing in these uncertain times. I am also staying busy with carpooling the kids to activities and many other extra activities! I took a photography class at Lincoln Community Center and I am excited to have a new camera to learn how to take pictures of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment