Saturday, March 14, 2009

Saturday, March 14

Welcome WARM weather! We were ready for some spring time weather and it has arrived (for a day or two but we will take it!!)

Trevor is still super busy at work so the girls and I have been doing our best to stay busy!

Nilla had a big night the other night! She went to Monroe School for her Kindergarten Round up!!! So exciting. Nilla had such a great time and I got to listen to the principal talk about what a great school Monroe is and how much parents can be involved! I am so excited to be available to help out at her school! Nilla's favorite part was when all the kids went down to the gym and took out the paraschute and put balls on top and then shook the paraschute and the balls went to the CEILING!! She had such a great time! When we were getting into the van she said, " so now every Thursday we will go to Kindergarten?" !!! So cute!





Cecillia had her last day at dance last Monday. She had been struggling staying in class but considering she is only 2 1/2 it doesn't surprise me! She did a good job for the most part when the parents were able to come in and watch! She does enjoy dancing but is not so sure about sitting and listening to teachers yet! OHHHhhhh, and the best part! CECILLIA IS IN BIG GIRL UNDERWEAR!! She has been doing such a great job and even has had 2 nights with no potty in her diaper! She is struggling with going #2 in the potty but that will come! I am so excited!!! This means she will be able to attend Preschool next year and maybe even some summer classes I would like the girls to go to together! YAH Cecillia!!






BABY! Well, I went to my regular appointment at 27 weeks and failed my glucose test which then prompted me to take a 3 1/2 hour test. I completed that yesterday morning and found out all is well. I DO NOT have gestational diabetes and I couldn't be happier! In the process I have cleaned up my act when it comes to eating! I have found some new vegetables I didn't know I liked and found some new ways to cook more healthy for me and the family. It is funny what happens in a week! I am going to make a conscious effort to eat more healthy for the baby and the family!

Not such great picture of me but Ceci took it and it shows baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment