Friday, February 13, 2009

First Entry

February 13, 2009
After much delay I have decided to start a Blog for our family to replace the website I once had (but haven't kept up with much!).

The last few weeks have been quite challenging with the illnesses that have swept the girls! We have gone from fever, to cough, to ear infection, then finally to stomach flu! We are nearing the end of this little cycle so I hope all will be well soon!

Nilla is 4 1/2 and growing every minute! She attends preschool 3 mornings a week and enjoys all of her new friends and even had some friend birthday parties! She is also in gymnastics and dance and soon to have her first recital (in May). March 12th we will be attending her Kindergarten RoundUp and are so very excited for her! She will do so well in school!



Cecillia, 2 1/2, is attempting to keep up with her sister every minute! She also is in gymnastics and just started her first big girl class without mom or dad! She is in a 6 week dance class and loving having some time to herself! I thought for sure we would have some meltdowns but she did so great! She will be ready for school next year if we could only get the potty training down!



Baby #3 (due June 3rd, 2009), 24 weeks, is moving like mad! This little one will have no problem fighting for its place in the family if all the movements show the attitude of the baby! All has gone well with this pregnancy! We had our ultrasound 4 weeks ago and Trevor and I were privileged to see the baby yawn and swallow! That was one of the most AMAZING experiences I have ever had!


We are so blessed as a family! I was sitting on the couch diagonal of the kids and Trevor and just sat and stared at how big the kids were getting and reflecting on how lucky we are to have such healthy happy children. It was really a neat moment to see these two children who once relied on Trevor and I for everything, be so much more independent. And now we are nearing the time where we will have another baby to need us to nurture and love, how very lucky we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment